Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Dear Brother Kai Hong's Birthday ♥

JR night yesterday
for celebrate my dear bro's birthday :D


The gathering was started at 8pm
But ...
All are not punctual at all ==
Almost 9pm only started the gathering ..


'寿星公'
The red circle xD


Almost 9pm++
Janice was arrived the location ..


Me , janice and kai hong was playing poker
Kena snap by his friend ==''
Dark ..-_-|||


Almost 10 guys but all back home earlier ..
left 6 guys ..
PEACE ^^V


kena snap again-_-|||
Very dark la man ..



Kai hong and Janice ♥


Me and Janice ..
My face looks like doesn't have any spirit 囧
Because my eyes has been swollen , so i 've no idea to
pick out my contact lens =(

:D

Me and kai hong :D

=)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR BRO
SWEET 17TH ♥


AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR WORLD ♥
HUAT AAAAAAAAA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment